Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Diet morning of day 5

Time is flying by although I was bored as hell all day yesterday. I didn't want to work so I was left with very little to do, especially since Ms.Spain was stuck at work all night and we couldn't video conference.

I started this morning with the soy vegan chorizo (1 link is about 7-8 inches long and 1-1.5 inches in diameter), about 4 egg's worth of egg whites scrambled, and a handful of soy cheddar "cheese", with a dash of hot sauce. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM it was sooooooooooooo good. I had to fight hard not to inhale it but at the same time I am feeling that maybe I wasn't quite ready for "processed" food. I should have maybe waited another day or so. Oh well.

We'll see how I'll feel today and how long feeling full from this will last.

Ta.

No comments: