Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Saturday Morning

It's been a while.
Still doing the diet although I've been bad a few times. Last week went to the movies a lot and had nachos a total of some 3 or 4 times. Had 2 slices of pizza from Wild Oats too.

On Wednesday and Thursday I was working really close to some restaurants and since I had not packed a lunch I couldn't resist. I had Indian food on Wed and Chinese on Thu. First restaurant food.

Last night on the way to DJ a milonga I stopped at a Taco Bell and had some tacos - first fast food in two weeks.

So yea I dj'd last night. Little over 5 hours. I've a question, though. I've always been super self-conscious about smelling.. be it sweat.. my breath.. or my clothing (one of my cats peed on one of my shirts once and I didn't notice it until I started sweating and the odor started coming out). Several of the very few women I did dance with had very bad breath. Nice ladies I've known a long time.. but I just can't get around to telling them that their breath makes me nauseous... how could I? How could I let some of these ladies know of this problem in a politically correct way that doesn't offend them and before it gets so bad I don't want to dance with them anymore.

Out of the 26 full sets and half a dozen alternatives I played I only danced 8 sets myself. It's lame how slim my pickings are in my home state. I've danced many times more out-of-state this year than in-state. Many times more. Portland, Alaska, New York, Atlanta, W.D.C...
One good news was, though, that one follow that used to date someone, that effectively placed her outside the radar of acceptable follows, now no longer dates this person, and is again available to be asked, and she isn't half bad.

Gawd.. trying to tolerate my mom on an IM.. she doesn't get it through her head that caps is yelling.. it raises my bloodpressure to read all caps all the time.

Ta.

No comments: