Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yucky Breakfast

I just had a bowl of "Bear Natural's Granola". The bag was unopened but was swollen with air inside. I didn't check the date on it but I did check to see if the soy milk I used was still good, which it appeared to be. But the granola tasted like I was eating tree bark and I actually sort have eaten tree bark having worked with wood as long as I have. It must have gotten heated up and gone bad somehow. My kitchen can get so hot in the summer that for example if I left some butter on the countertop, which stays hard and solid in the winter in the same spot, melts to a point where it's running all over and I've got a lake of butter on the table >.<

Sucks not to have choices for food at home but the solution isn't going shopping either. Last time I did.. of those groceries... an entire 12-pack of eggs and a big bag of grapes have gone bad.. probably the cheese too. Great portion of what I bring home that's fresh goes bad either because I go out of town or because I eat out or because I simply don't feel like cooking.

Blah.

No comments: