Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Thursday, July 12, 2007

>.<

Ok I have to post. This is too fucking stupid not to report.

So... the house that I turned down last month due to not having time to draw it.. then meeting the homeowner and him stating he still wants me to draw the house.. fine.. so we meet again and I come up with a 1st draft in no time, but it has a portion to it that doesn't flow, and it's about 400 sq-ft too large.

Well I e-mail it to the builder (the homeowner never e-mailed me so I couldn't send it to them directly as well) on what.. Tuesday, for review, and he just called to ask how I was coming along with the plan... well I FUCKING E-MAILED IT TO HIM! He never e-mailed it forward to the homeowner so now I'm meeting them all again tomorrow morning and no one has reviewed the plan ahead of time... >.< AArrgh

He is an idiot! And then he is one of these people that never seems to get into his head, that I have two phone numbers.. I accept calls into one number and dial out of another.. he ALWAYS call me at the wrong number.. ALWAYS. Also.. the local building department... REGIONAL.. for 2 years he's been calling it "region". He just somehow can't get his mouth around that "-AL" part.

He is one of these guys that used to work for one the big missionary organizations and after supervising/building his own home, that I designed, he decided to become a homebuilder with the scant knowledge he has/had.. and well.. it shows, in everything. In quality, lack of organization, etc.

Pisses me off, this shit does.

.

No comments: