Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I miss tango

I'm having pangs of withdrawal pain from tango. I last danced on Sunday and here it is already Wednesday. If Ms.Vegas still lived in town, I'd go to the Red Martini lounge to DJ and to dance with her but she's gone.
I got so used to going out almost nightly in DC just as I had done in NYC, although I did mostly get spoiled by Ms.Spain in DC.

She's a great dancer with a warm personality.. but as she herself said.. quite "volatile". I got to witness her wrath toward another leader and, while it amused me, I certainly would never want to be at the receiving end of those piercing eyes. Despite what she says of her heritage I do believe she's got a lot of Basque in her.

I'm considering going to the theatre to see Die Hard. I saw Paris, J'et Aime last night and it kind of sucked. The preview for it was 10-times better than the movie itself. But I'm feeling a little weak and tired. My upper back is also quite inflamed from continuous rubbing but I don't at all feel like working, either. I've got to start making some progress on the Parade of Homes-house.

What's quite comical is the situation with the other Italian-style (Tuscan) home I'm designing. If I'm not out-of-town (Alaska then NYC then Georgia then Washington DC), then the home-owners are.. Alledgedly we'll be both in-town the same time next week so we can start making progress on that house, as well.

I think Ms.Spain is planning on attending Tango Jovia in Chicago next weekend.. Oh how I would want to go but alas I can not, I think. Well.. I certainly can't legimately afford it... but there are credit cards...... no.. I couldn't. Besides I'm quite sure she's had her fill of me until we meet in Denver for the Labor Day Milonguero Festival. She's still trying to haggle her schedule to make it happen but I must hold steady and keep faith that she'll be there.

Man I feel so stupid. Here I am.. nearly world-famous sauna builder and I forgot heat relaxes muscles... I just turned my sauna on and will be hopping in there once it heats up adequately.

Ta-ta

No comments: