Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Year

Been a while..

Been suffering from something the last 2 weeks not sure what.. it's been afflicting my lower back.. it hurts to sit and after I rise up I might not be able to stand upright. It isn't subluxations since I've gone to see my Chiropractor quite a few times in the last 2 wks. He suspects a virus that's attacking the muscle(s) which seems pretty doubtful to have a virus that is so localized, but I'm heading few hours north in a bit to see a man whose a Chiro but also a Kinesiologist with an Rife-machine. If he finds a virus he can zap it out.

Ms.Spain visited for 1-week ov2er New Year's, but we managed to only dance once due to my busy schedule and hurting back.

My lower back's actually been hurting longer than 2-wks... it used to get really bad dancing already a few months back... I thought it was from bending too far forward when dancing with sligtly shorter follows.. maybe it was just the early phases of whatever is going on now..

We'll see what he finds out.

No comments: