Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Boredom

Here we are middle of the week. Ever since Ms.Vegas moved to, well, Vegas, there hasn't been a reason for me to go to our weekly "milonga" on Wednesdays. I worked for 5 hours today shimming and nailing some wood windows so that they had an even 1/2" reveal on the inside. That way after the walls have been drywalled and the trim carpenter comes around to case the windows, he doesn't have to score or beat down the drywall around the windows that's past the casement jamb. At that point the stucco on the outside effectively glues the window in place so he can't move it that late in the game.

Played with some video "conferencing" with Ms.Spain last night... she needs to get a webcam so I can see her while she sees me >.< Of course the second I logged onto Skype my mom attacked me asking about this and about that.... I normally keep myself logged off or as away for that very reason.

I'm bored. I don't feel like starting the remodel design right now and I've already done a few hours of gaming.. No good movies left in the theatre to go see. Oh.. well I do have to work on the next years Parade house plans.. got the initial redlines back from the Engineer.

Miss dancing - good dancing.. like with follows such as Ms.Spain and Ms.Belgium and Ms.Vegas. Long time to go before Labour Day festival in Denver >.<

Blah.

No comments: