Life is Pain

Life is Pain
but they say it can't rain all the time

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday Morning Groggynes

So... I got them drugs.. some Norco for pain and Cyclobenzaprin for spasm. I've taken quite a few of the Norco's but only 2 Cyclo thus far. I took the first one at lunch on Thursday.. and I don't know if it was that or if the weeks just caught up to me, but I barely made the drive home, I was so sleepy. When I did make it home I hit the bed right away at 7:30 pm and slept until 6 am. Woke up only once shortly at 3 am. The next morning I felt like I was drunk for several hours.

Last night as I got back from the Milonga I took one at 3am and I slept until 1 pm. I started moving around just now and feeling that groggyness again.

So yea... went to the milonga last night. DJ Nick was playing... a lot of good stuff but also some weird tanda compilations and way too many alternatives. He did a 4 song set of alternatives and that completely sapped my energy.. I wasn't able to recoup after that. Dances? Not a single good one.. but I wasn't feeling all that great either.. was very tired.

I'm supposed to be working in Breckenridge next week but I so would not want to... another case of me not being able to say no. And another example of not saying no.. on the way to the Milonga last night I stopped at a house where they want to design a remodel.. it's already a nightmare and I haven't even drawn a single line. She keeps wanting impossible things and doesn't seem to hear or understand why she can't have some of the things she wants. "Can't we just do <><><><>"?. "Well no... because <><><><>". "Why not"?. *sigh*
Felt bad for the husband too.. she kept putting words in his mouth and putting him in a bad spot. Wisely he kept his mouth shut the entire time, lol.

I think I need a real good massage to try and release my trapezoid/rhomboid. The muscles are hard and swollen like a coconut. Even with the Norco I don't at all feel like sitting here in front of the computer.. at least not to work. When I work I have to scootch forward and squint at the screen to make sure I start the line from the right spot, etc. When I'm writing I can sit back and just watch the screen from a distance. Keeps the shoulders more relaxed.

I hope Ms.Spain is getting some good dances. She's in the Mid-West enjoying a Tango Festival. I miss dancing with her.

Ms.Belgium had a water pipe burst above her living room ceiling and ruin most of her condo; bummer. I guess she didn't have specific renters insurance either.

I haven't heard from Ms.Vegas since the Denver Tango Festival. She left me a voicemail the day she made the trip saying she had just heard a song that reminded her of me, but I never caught the title of the song.

I might drive up to Boulder tonight for a Milonga there. It is the early-arrival milonga for the Gustavo & Giselle workshops to be held there next week. Some people are coming clear from the east-coast for the classes, although I don't see the point. Hoping for one or two good follows to show up, though. Maybe that one really tall girl that lives in Boulder will be there. She almost never drives down to Denver and she's getting to be really good. Maybe she moved though as she got done with college.

Waiting for my breakfast to arrive. I debated whether to clean the pan and to scramble some eggs (that would just have gotten stuck to the pan I ruined) or to order a meatball sandwich and two personal sized pizzas from Extreme Pizza, and E.P. won.

I'd like to go see a movie today but I don't think that'll happen. If I go to Boulder tonight I have to get a move on right after breakfast. I'm to pick up a friend from Denver on the way if I decide to go.

I'd also like to go to the Renaissance Festival; Haven't gone in 5 or 6 years, but I don't want to go alone. Got no one to go with me, though.

Ta for now.

.

No comments: